Centrelink payments

Making a complaint

The complaints page of the Australian Government Department of Human Services gives information about how to contact them if you have a complaint about Centrelink, Medicare or Child Support.

If you are not happy with the outcome of your complaint you can lodge a complaint with the Commonwealth Ombudsman.

Find out about payment rates

Check on this Centrelink webpage for information about payments for:

  • families
  • jobseekers
  • older Australians
  • people living with an illness, injury or disability
  • students and trainees
  • rural and remote Australians
  • carers
  • Indigenous Australians
  • Visa holders.

Location of Centrelink branches

Find your local Tasmanian Centrelink Office contact details and location here:  Tasmanian Centrelink Service Centres.