Internal complaints

Complaints about our service

If you are unhappy with the service we provided, firstly tell the staff member involved.  It is helpful if you can tell them:

  • The actions or behaviour that made you unhappy
  • What you would like to happen.

The staff member may:

  • Apologise
  • Provide an explanation
  • Raise the matter with someone more senior who may then contact you.

You can ask that your complaint be dealt with by the staff member’s supervisor if you do not wish them to continue dealing with it.